Also in the news:
Edible Art! Anybody else remember those old salad dressing commercials where they had little people made from carrots in snow pea canoes?
DEXTER ON CTV!!! BOOYA BABY! Bring him on! Those who have been watching the series on Movie Central will be glad to know the rest of the nation shall soon wallow in the warm embrace of Dexter!
Fighting words! Yay! Jack Layton is finally showing some spine!
10-Billion for transit! But yet we can't afford more hospital beds for premature babies? (I can't find the link on CTV! ARGH!)
This is what you get for letting children watch Thomas The Tank Engine.
Oh god... O_O;
WHAT!? Haven't these guys seen The Return of the Living Dead?
That's all for now!
3 comments:
I saw that it said Afghanistan Accountant, but I thought maybe that's what you wanted it to say...
The room I was in in the ER last week had Thomas the Tank on the walls. It creeped me right out!
Also, erection Jesus is awful.
gaah, I didn't intend for it to say that @_@; An AA talking about US politics? XD;
Yes. Erection Jesus is awful. Very, very awful.
Hahaha!
Erection Jesus is the worst thing I have ever seen.
Post a Comment