Welcome one and all! I the attractive and intelligent force behind the throne that is NewsFroggy make my offical debut.
First a note on Serenity:
Serenity was developed after a massive campaign by Firefly fans who were disapointed by the shows cancelation. It was supposed to tie up loose plot points and give us some form of closure, instead it only left us dangling and pissed after the death of Walsh and Shepard Book.
Still Summer Glau is hot ;-)
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry, but I have to question both attractive and intelligent.
Do you have any proof to back this up?
http://profile.ak.facebook.com/profile2/1456/46/n676335299_22480.jpg
Answers the attractive question no?
As for my intelligence, well I can score very well on the standard SFU student intelligence test. (Note:The Standard SFU intelligence test was conducted after a pub night I did not attend)
;-)
Yes, that answers it no.
(just kidding!)
If you didn't attend pub night then you can't possibly be qualified!
Post a Comment