Sunday, January 11, 2009

New years socks and old years runners...

Greetings from the past! This is the ghost of bloggers present and boy oh boy has it been a year. Hopefully this year will turn out better then pervious ones and things will eventually get better. For myself, it’s been an up and down battle these past few months and yes, I am still crawling my ass through school.

Now, you might have noticed something different with the layout. I have discovered some new gaming websites (that are listed on the right) and help make those boring hours between classes bearable. Also, I have added my favourite news websites. I plan on working on the blog to bring it back to some life and with class, this may take some time but hopefully with patience and long nights/days, this will be accomplished! :D

Happy New Year everyone! (I know its late, but c’mon! We can still party!)

No comments: